CORE: Best Practices for Survey Administration Click for Recording
CHASCo Evaluator, Jon Miles, conducted a webinar focused on best practices for administering the CORE.
- understand Representative Sampling, how to use random selection to achieve it, and why it's important for the CORE survey.
- learn the biggest threats to Representative Sampling (coverage error and nonresponse errors)
- understand how to optimize the survey response rate (reminders, incentives, favorable climate, etc.).
- learn what to expect from CORE throughout the survey process.
- learn about the potential need for IRB approval (may be needed for research that collects data from students for other than internal uses).
September 23, 2016 CHASCo Membership Meeting Webinar