Regional Training Series
Project Intersections Training: Addressing the Nexus of Alcohol & Sexual Assault Prevention on College Campuses
Join us for a training and discussion on evidence-based strategies for addressing the nexus of alcohol and sexual assault prevention on college campuses. This training will be led by Holly Rider-Milkovich, the Senior Director of Prevention Education at EverFi. This training is mandatory for any campus planning to apply for campus scholarships.
- West TN: December 10 at the University of Memphis from 9:00am-12:30pm. Click to register.
- Middle TN: December 12 at Cumberland University from 9:00am -12:30pm. Click to register.
- East TN: December 13 at the University of the South from 9:00am-12:30pm. Click to register.
We have some ability to provide hotel accommodations for those traveling from Northeast TN to the University of the South, please contact me directly for information.
The Safe Space Collective is a two-day training focusing on strategies geared toward reducing sexual assault and violence in places that serve alcohol. This collaborative effort primarily utilizes bystander intervention and will be led by the Safe Bar Collective based in Washington DC. Space is limited to 25 participants. Once we reach 25 participants we will start a waitlist for those who are still interested. Please confirm your availablity before registering and let us know as soon as possible if your plans change.
- West TN: December 10 & 11 at the University of Memphis. Click here for times are registration.
- Middle & East TN: December 13 & 14 at the TN Coalition to End Domestic & Sexual Violence. Click here for times and registration information.
The Project Intersections Trainings & the Safe Space Collective Trainings are funded by the TN Department of Health.