CHASCo Chat Series
CHASCo will be hosting a CHASCo Chat Series this semester. This will be modeled after the water cooler chats that the Higher Education Center has been hosting this summer, but will be exclusively for CHASCo members. Join one of our chats to exchange ideas and connect with AOD professionals from across the state. Our first session will be a check-in and then an open discussion/brainstorm about safely transitioning our prevention programming during COVID 19.
Check out our upcoming water cooler chat:
- COVID Safe Prevention Programming on Campus: August 5 from 9:00-10:00am Central
- This session will be hosted by Rachael Brooks (Bethel) and Jeremy Wilkes (Baptist College)
- The Student Experiences: Student Health & Wellbeing Programming: August 25 from 10:00-11:00am Central
- This session will be hosted by Kimberly Morris (Lane)
- Restorative Practices on Campus: September 9 from 9:00-10:00am Central
Please let me know if you have ideas that you would like to see discussed at a “Chat” this semester.