All CHASCo liaisons are asked to participate in one of the three subcommittees.
The Programming Subcommittee will:
- Assist the CHASCo Director in reviewing social norm campaigns;
- Provide evidence-based suggestions for developing and implementing social norm campaigns; and
- Serve as a resource for other campuses across the state.
The Membership Subcommittee will:
- Maintain a current membership roster and update the CHASCo Membership Agreement as necessary;
- Introduce new CHASCo members at meetings; and
- Develop and disseminate information necessary to recruit new CHASCo member institutions and reengage members that are not in good standing.
The Professional Development Subcommittee will:
- Facilitate the development and delivery of the membership meetings and Partners in Prevention Conference;
- Develop diverse CHASCo training opportunities as appropriate; and
- Identify contemporary issues in AODV and solicit member feedback to inform training offerings.