CHASCo meetings educate and inform its members about new and pressing issues in the field of campus health and safety, including issues of substance use and misuse and violence prevention.
Click here for a sample meeting agenda. Please note that this is just an example. You will receive an updated agenda for each meeting after you are registered.
2019-20 Membership Meetings and Locations: Meetings are typically held from 11:00am-2:00pm.
- Friday, September 27, 2019: East TN- location TBD
- Professional Development: New Regulations Regarding Suicide Prevention Protocols for TN Campuses
- Friday, October 25, 2019 at 10:00am CST: Grant Compliance Webinar
- Friday, November 22, 2019: Watkins College of Art (Middle TN)
- Friday, February 21, 2020: Lane College (Jackson, TN)
- Friday, April 3, 2020, Statewide Webinar
- May 2020: Partners in Prevention: Dates & Location TBD