CHASCo meetings educate and inform its members about new and pressing issues in the field of campus health and safety, including issues of substance use and misuse and violence prevention.
Click here for a sample meeting agenda. Please note that this is just an example. You will receive an updated agenda for each meeting after you are registered.
2019-20 Membership Meetings and Locations: Meetings are typically held from 11:00am-2:00pm.
- Friday, September 27, 2019: East TN- Carson-Newman University
- Friday, October 25, 2019 at 10:00am CST: Grant Compliance Webinar Register here
- Friday, November 22, 2019: Watkins College of Art (Middle TN) Register Here
- Friday, February 21, 2020: Lane College (Jackson, TN)
- Friday, April 3, 2020, Statewide Webinar
- May 2020: Partners in Prevention: Dates & Location TBD
Registration for the November Meeting is now open! Please join us for our Membership Meeting scheduled for Friday, November 22, 2019. This meeting will take place at Watkins College of Art and is scheduled from 11:00-2:00pm Central Time. Lunch will be provided. CHASCo members are encouraged to invite colleagues who may be interested, including student affairs professionals, counselors, compliance officers, administrators, etc. All are welcome to join us.
Professional Development: More information coming soon!