CHASCo meetings educate and inform its members about new and pressing issues in the field of alcohol and other drug and violence prevention. If your institution would like to become a CHASCo member, please download the membership agreement and return to the CHASCo Director at email@example.com.
2017-18 Membership Meetings and Locations: Meetings are typically held from 11:00am-2:00pm.
- September 29, 2017, Pellissippi State Community College (East)
- November 17, 2017, Trevecca Nazarene University (Middle)
- February 16, 2018, The University of Memphis (West)
- April 20, 2018, Statewide Webinar
- Partners in Prevention: May 23 & 24, 2017, Lipscomb University (Middle)